Mahowa Incorporated is organized into three departments, namely:
● Commercial, Local Government and Property;
● Civil and Criminal Litigation; and
● Insolvency and Estate Practice.
These departments were established in order to allow the directors to focus on their areas of specialization.
Commercial, Local Government and Property
Our firm does not solely rely on previously used documentation and standard letters. Instead, we work closely with our clients with a focus of creating just the right solution.
Our services include but not limited to:
1. Public Finance Management Act, its application and interpretation;
2. Professional liability claims;
3. Intellectual Property law;
4. Acquisition and development of property;
5. Registrations of Transfer on immoveable properties;
6. Registration of mortgage and notorial bonds.
Civil and Criminal Litigation
On litigation matters we help negotiate and draft relevant agreements and obtain relevant documentation and licences. We have our specialist lawyers who have a long history of dealing with personal injury and medical negligence claims. They have excellent investigative skills and are resourceful in locating the required evidence to establish claims.
1. CCMA litigation;
2. Civil litigation;
3. Third party and Personal injury claims;
4. Professional negligence;
5. Bargaining council litigation.
Insolvency and Estates Practice
1. Insolvency and liquidation litigation;
2. Acting on behalf of liquidators and trustees of insolvent estates in solvency litigation matters;
3. Attending to special inquiries such as Section 417 interrogations;
4. Acting as Commissioner in Section 417 inquiries;
5. All contractual matters;
6. Estates planning and wills;
7. Negotiating and drafting.
The main corporate clients are;
|Municipalities ||Government Departments and other state organs||Private Businesses|
|1. Mopani District Municipality||1. National Metrology Institute of South Africa;||1. Econocom(418) cc (Vegetation Management)|
|2. Greater Tzaneen Municipality||2. Department of Roads & Transport, Limpopo province.|
|2. MacP Construction (MacP Group)|
|3. Greater Letaba Municipality|| |
|3. Makombandlela Resources (Mining Company)|
|4. Maruleng Local Municipality;|| || |
|5.Ba-Phalaborwa Local Municipality|| || |
|6. Blouberg Local Municipality;|| || |
|7. Sekhukhune District Municipality.|| || |